Friday, June 17, 2011

Girls Camp



Last week I was able to go to girls camp with my ward up in Heber Valley. It was a blast, the girls are hilarious. Unfortunately I got a terrible head cold on day one. So the lack of sleep with that did help any I was pooped. I only took pictures of the Zip line where I was stationed on the challenge course. But of course we did some awesome crafts, ate delicious food, (I was introduced to a banana boat gross!) late nights, early mornings, a fun time on the lake, a nice hike. And spiritual lessons. Thanks so my Mother-in-law for watching the kids all day, and Jeremy for getting up in the night with Taylee. She must of really missed me because she didn't sleep all that great until I got back :)

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

SO FUN! You have a cool calling.