Friday, June 17, 2011

13.1

If you know me then it is no wonder why this is the first picture Jeremy got of me! I made it all the way to mile 9!!!Fastest Women I know, she is amazing even after 3 kids she is still running super fast. This was my SIL Heathers first half marathon and she did amazing. Her average pace was 7.19 HOLY SMOKES!!!! Heather I am still amazed at your speed.Here I am 20 minutes behind her, this race sucked! It was the bear Lake Half Marathon, super flat and not much scenery. I had 2 goals for this race 1 was to only be 10-15 minutes behind Heather and 2. was to beat my last half time. I accomplished neither of them. Trying to make myself feel better I will just blame it on the awful cold I caught 5 days prior.


Here we are after the race, Heather took first Girl overall me well I finished it took me 1 hour 58 minutes. I am a bit embarrassed to say my time. Oh well I will shoot for the Ogden Half next year, and try to improve my time.

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

You did terrific too Natalie! I'm not even brave enough to do a 13 miler. It was fun to be there cheering you on!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

BTW: ha ha about the first picture! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go! You flippin' rock! I wouldn't worry about your time, it's a heck of a lot quicker than those of us who have never done one!