Friday, June 17, 2011

Yard Work

We have lived in our house for 1 year and I am sure by this point Jeremy wonders what he will come home to everyday. I love change I get bored of things very easily after a while. Which would result in my hair getting the brunt of things. But our yard is not far behind, the flowers are beautiful I love having a house and planting my own flowers they are so pretty.
I forgot to take pictures of before but there use to be a really ugly pine tree thing planted where the rock is. But one day while I Jeremy left me for a LAN party I decided to pull it out. :) He was a bit surprised when he got home. I then asked him to get me a rock, so he called his friend to use his truck and they went up to my Dads farm and found me this beauty for FREE!!!

The owners before us obviously really liked roses, they planted 6 bushes and this one they must of had no where else to put it so they stuck it here. Roses are pretty but for sure not my favorite, so today me and McKell dug out the random rose bush.
Its gone, McKell is a really good worker, she loves pulling weeds, planting flowers, and digging out rose bushes.Just some more pretty flowers in our yard, now we just need the mulch and it will be so gorgeous.

2 comments:

Kati said...

I LOVE your yard! Sorry about the fertilizer, it will get better :) Also--- with the half, don't forget that finishing is half the battle! Think of all the people that can't even run 5 miles and you did 13.1!!! I hope next year is more entertaining--- there is nothing worse than running for 2 hours with nothing to look at :) I say way to go!!!!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Oooh, I love flowers too! If I didn't have so many other things to tackle in the yard I'd plant flowers EVERYWHERE!

Your yard is looking terrific and I bet Jeremy is just happy you do all the work so he doesn't have too. ;)

And that is so awesome you got such a nice looking rock.