Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Painting

Last of all I finally talked Jeremy into helping me paint the babies room. Then after I finished painting he tells me that the fumes can cause deformation in the baby, thanks for letting me paint the room and then telling me that. So now he just might be stuck with painting the other 3 walls. The picture does not do it justice but it really is pretty. I have decided on a black crib I just gotta work on Jeremy to let me buy finally purchase that. He thinks there is still too much time, when really I only have 3.5 more months. or 14 more weeks until our baby gets here. I am so excited, it is really neat to feel the kicking but I am kinda getting tired of all the movement she seems to be very active.

6 comments:

Jess's old blog said...

dont worry the fumes really arent that bad for you! Only if you sit and inhale it all day long for a long time!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I love the crib you picked out! You should definitely get the changing table that matches.

Jeremy: you better let Natalie buy that furniture--what if the baby comes early!? ;) j/k

Becky said...

Hey nat the room looks good! Aaron says that you should plan a trip out here and come get our changing table because it feels so comfortable in that room ;) Like the crib set, now I just need to see the bedding, I have heard it is way cute!

Veronica said...

Love the baby furniture. Definately get it early, you never know how much work will need done and you never know when for sure you will have the baby.

Good job Jeremy on the 1/2 marathon:) Ouch on the feet though:I will be lucky to survive the peach days run.

Cameron said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant, congratulations! How has it been? We are expecting our second baby in April. We are hoping for a girl...so we can be done.
Anyway congrats again. I love the crib you picked out.

Kati said...

It is looking great Natalie! I don't think most men understand the almost anxiety that us women have in the want- almost need to feel ready for a baby to come. Jeremy is totally normal and so are you in the situation! It makes me laugh to look back at Brad and I doing the same thing! We actually didn't have a crip till after the baby was born! Ahhh!!! How stressful that was! I think the thing you NEED to make sure you do have is a car seat- the baby can always sleep in that AND they won't let you take the baby home from the hospital without it!