Tuesday, September 2, 2008

23 years!!!

Next we celebrated my birthday, we were able to spend a day at the Brigham City Pool. It turned out to be a perfect day. Vanessa and her kids came with us, they were so much fun even Madilyn kept me entertained. Later we went to my parents and made homemade Peach Ice Cream we even used "REAL" milk as Jeremy calls it, and holy smokes it was good. Jeremy had school that night so I was even lucky enough to make my own cake. Jeremy gave me an awesome vacuum that I have been wanting forever, I also got money from my wonderful parents so I could get myself some maternity pants, flip flops and sunglasses, and an I-tunes gift card. Thanks for the gifts everyone. I loved them all.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yay! Now you're as old as I am. lol. Glad your birthday turned out fun...and that you didn't go to work!

Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie!