Friday, September 26, 2008

I might be Stupid......

I have figured out the hard way that maybe pregnant women really should not play softball. I LOVE softball though. I had already played 3 games with our ward and nothing had happened. So our ward is in the tournament now and it was the first game of it. I was the first up to bat and in this league you only get 2 strikes and 3 balls. They had thrown me 2 balls and I hate to walk so on the 3rd pitch was also a ball but I went for it anyways just so I could hit. It was a little low and on the inside but I hit it anyways it was not a bad hit but as I started running to 1st OUCH I figured I had just pulled a muscle (I did make it though). I played the rest of the game on my last ups I was on first and decided I needed a runner. I now know it would have been a heck of a lot easier to just take my base. One of the girls on our team is a nurse and she said it was just my syatic nerve that most people feel towards the end of there pregnancy, but I can barely even walk and my left leg keeps going numb. So sadly enough tonight is the championship game and I will just be watching it from the bleachers. GO TEAM!!!!

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

yep...definitely stupid! ;) Now I know why you are wishing so badly to get your body back. (running, softball, running, softball)

Bryson and Kristy said...

haha man you old lady! What next, ya going to crack a hip! I about died laughing when you told me that story today! I love it girl!