Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun, Fun


Since I posted last we have done a few things.
First we were able to go up to Jackson and spend the weekend with Kristy and Bryson. It was a blast. While we were there we were able to float the snake river twice which Jeremy loved and really looks forward to next year in hopes to float the river at high water. But me I was fine the way it was I was scared to death of falling out of the raft. We were also able to go hike in the Tetons that was way pretty we hiked up to the hidden falls. Oh how could I forget our trip to the Idaho Falls temple which we were unsuccessful in making it to the last session, so we walked around and went over to falls, and drove all over looking for a Cold Stone and we finally found one so the trip was definitly worth the 2 hour drive. It was worth it though we had good company. Thanks Kristy and Bryson for the great time and the nice warm place to stay we were not prepared for the cold nights and mornings of Jackson.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I love love to float the snake. I love the Idaho Falls Temple(course that is where I was married) and I love Jackson. All really close to my home town. Looks like you had some fun. I am

Eric Hunter said...

Hey you guys! I noticed your blog when I was visiting Becky's blog. Do you remember me? I used to date Becky way back in the day. Man oh man was I excited to see you two ended up getting hitched!!! I have been wondering about that for years! I was REALLY rooting for you Jeremy! Great to see your blog! As soon as I figure out how to tell people how to find our blog, I will.

Eric Hunter