Sunday, January 27, 2013

McKell turns 4

 It finally happened, McKell turned 4!!  In my mind I can't believe it but in her mind is it ever going to happen.:)  We celebrated at Boondocks before Dad got home from work, then she chose IHOP to eat dinner. 

 Then the next day we had a Tangled birthday party with all her cute friends.  It was fun, but exhausting WOW girls are crazy. 
 Had blue jello snacks with an orange like the water and their boat to see the lanterns
 Our sad sad cake that just wasn't working haha oh well Thank you Vanessa and Neisha at least it still tasted delicious.

 I made a pinata that was impossible to break haha they hit it with a pan and most the girls could barely lift the thing up
 Presents!!!  She got some fun stuff that she has loved ever since
 All the cute girls with their Rapunzel hair they made
 And look at that amazing cake slowly falling
Thank You for all the presents,and coming to my party.  Being 4 rocks

4 Year stats

Weight 40.3 lbs  78%
Height  41 inches

Yes I know I am a bit behind

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

What a blast! I bet there was a lot of squealing and doll-holding there. ha ha

The Jell-O thing with oranges is such a cute idea and the cake was gorgeous...at least it lasted for the picture!!

Happy Birthday McKell!