Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas Day!!

 I will admit I was probably more excited for Christmas than my kids were, until I got hit with a cold Christmas Eve.  It wiped me out and I felt like CRAP!!  I hate colds to begin with but even more when pregnant.  So I wish I could have a do over hee hee I guess there is next year.  We were lucky and the girls did not wake up until 8:30!  We will enjoy it while we can



 I believe these are 2 of the cutest girls around
 McKell had a great Christmas and got everything she wanted, but has already made a mighty list for next year birthday and Christmas!
And why would we want a normal smiling picture!

Enjoyed the excitement each year brings, its getting better and better every year.  My favorite gift from Santa was my Kindle! and Jeremy's favorite gift was his new jacket, you will find him wearing it most days even if it is -4 degrees outside and it really is just a jacket.  It was fun to explain the true meaning of Christmas to McKell this year and her actually understanding, she has so many questions.  We bought some gifts for the Womens shelter and that was a great teaching moment that we don't just receive gifts, some kids out there don't have anything.  So she picked them out some great presents.

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

What a terrific Christmas...minus the cold.

Yes, they are the most adorable girls around! :)