Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Its a........

 I have wanted to do the announcing this way ever since I found it on facebook.  But I am to impatient to wait for everyone to get together, so since it was Monday and thats Batchelor night I figured it would be perfect.







So if you can't tell its a BOY!!!!!

My aunt Colleen saw the blue frosting evidence on McKells tongue before we did it.  So luckily Bryson and Uncle Glen were there to at least get the surprise :)
We are excited and super super nervous all at the same time.  Jeremy has a perma grin ever since the lady told us.

3 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats! Boys are soooo much fun Natalie:) SO Happy for you guys.

Zane and Cami said...

YAHOO!!!! So excited for your family! He is going to be the most loved on little boy for sure! How fun to add some boy to your fam. Congrats Natalie!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

ha ha, how cute is that. Yay, I'm so excited it's going to be a boy!!