Friday, January 4, 2013

Exciting News!!

For many of you this will be new news, others old news.  But we are expecting another baby! :)  It is due May 27th 2013.  The exciting thing is we find out on Monday if we are adding another beautiful girl, or a handsome boy.  What do you think?  Vote on the side and I will announce on Tuesday.  I can't believe I am already 20 weeks, but at the same time will May ever be here lol.  We are excited to add another personality to our mix.  McKell finally gets that its me having the baby and not her, and is ready for a brother.  Taylee she has no clue, she just smiles. :)

7 comments:

DanandEmily said...

yay! i am so excited for you!

Bryce and Lacey said...

That's so exciting!

Kristy said...

I just voted... and looks like the voting is 50/50, which seems ironically truthful :) I am also excited to meet the new personality!

Heather said...

Boy, Boy, Boy!!!!!

Bobbie said...

I had no idea! Congrats that is super exciting!!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I'm crossing my fingers for a BOY! We need the Jensen line to continue.

Mom said...

Congrats to you both!!!