Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hot Dates

 We got to go on two Hot Dates this week.  It was so much fun!  I don't know about anyone else but I hate January this year.  I do not do well being stuck inside and with the freezing temps we have done way too much of that.  So this was much needed and can hopefully carry me out until March!  First we went to a Jazz game and they WON!!  It was a good game and our seats are improving each time we go, so maybe just maybe we will sit in the lower bowl some day.

 Then we went to the Monster Truck Tour that was pretty dang awesome.  Only bad thing is we forgot ear plugs and they were loud.  After I overheard someone talking that they were $6 bucks a pair to buy there.  WOW they really know how to get you.


Afterwards we waited at Olive Garden for 1 hour and 10 minutes to eat.  Thank you high school dances haha.  At least seeing all the dresses was entertaining.  Such a good weekend, why can't we have more weeks like this :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds lovely! That awesome you went to a monster truck thing. I don't remember the last time we went on a date...

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wahoo, so much fun together! How did baby boy like the noisy trucks??

Wow, what a wait at Olive Garden, bet it was worth it though.

And no, you're aren't the only one who really really dislikes January.

Kristy said...

My goodness you've been busy blogging! I would comment on each post individual but shoot dang sista- there is just too many! I love seeing the pictures and reading what you write- even though I was there for most of this stuff I still love it! I guess i get to reminisce a little or something. Anyways love the updates! I'm impressed you always remember to get pictures of christmas gifts/birthday gifts! Got to keep the tradition going haha