Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hogle Zoo

While Becky and Aaron were visiting from Nebraska my Mom took us all to the Hogle Zoo, it was fun to be with everyone but there were a lot of kids there I guess with all the field trips. I enjoyed looking at all the animals and spending time with my Family. Thanks Mom we had a good time. McKell even enjoyed it so much she couldn't fall asleep she only slept for about a half hour the whole time we were there.



Dallin and Treven were sick so there were not able to make it but here is the rest of the grandkids what a cute bunch. Aubrielle must have ducked just in time we only got the top of her head. I love watching all my nieces and nephews play together it brings me back to my childhood and playing with my cousins what great times.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Where did you get that biker stroller? We are just borrowing ours and need to invest in a stroller that can go on a bike and you can jog with it.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

What a fun outing for the little cousins!

BTW: I LOVE the new family picture!

jt boone said...

looks like fun.

i like the new family photo--A LOT!! did becky take it?