Saturday, May 30, 2009

Biking FUn

Jeremy,me,McKell, Sabrina, Billy and Nathan all went for a nice afternoon bike ride around town. McKell and Nathan loved it:) (they could probably care less but..) it is nice to be able to put her in the cadilac and enjoy a nice ride together.


No Jeremy he had to take the picture. My hair looks disgusting in this picture me and my Mom had a hair dying party it really doesn't look this bad in real life. (I hope anyways)
Our cute little girl we love her to piecesHere they are enjoying the ride, don't they look excited
We ended it all with a trip to the Yogurt Factory YUMMY nothing tastes better than ice cream after a bike ride.

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

...or Fat Free Frozen Yorgurt. Thanks for the peer-pressure :)

karen said...

How fun!!! - It is great to see how much fun you all have together. The almost twin cousins do look cute togeter.

Bryson and Kristy said...

you forgot to mention that you found out you can ride your bike and talk on the phone at the same time! Thanks again for chatting with me! And your hair looks... well you covered it! haha can't wait to see it this weekend!