Monday, June 15, 2009

6 months


McKell has turned 6 months already, we go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see where she is at. Here is all she has accomplished in just 6 months and a few other fun things

  • Roll from tummy to back and back to tummy
  • holds her head up high
  • still blows out of the diaper every time she poops (so at least once a day)
  • Makes us smile
  • Still not sleeping through the night
  • drools like crazy but still no signs of teeth
  • making lots of noise
  • Loves watching all her cousins play or even just kids in general
  • Loves drinking from a bottle
  • loves to do sit ups especially in the tub
  • gets really excited and starts kicking her feet
  • only spits up about once a day now
  • Loves to take baths
She has been so much fun and such a great addition to our family, we look forward to all the many more years of learning

6 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

What a big girl! I can't believe how much she's accomplished since December. Yes, she is a perfect addition to your little family.

Can't wait to hear her stats!

karen said...

She is such a doll - I just want to reach over cyberspace and cuddle with her. What fun and she is so precious.

Heather said...

We love you, McKell!

Unknown said...

I'm telling, you. If you want to get your child to sleep through the night it's all about having a schedule during the day. Call me I can tell you all about it.

Bryson and Kristy said...

I'm pretty sure you should blow that picture up big and hang it on th wall! It is a great picture of both of you! oh I love it I love it! She is so cute and I love your hair! Is that after the second color? Much better than the orange!

Veronica said...

What a cutie, that is a great picture of the two of you together.