Monday, May 18, 2009

St. George

My Mom had work training down in St. George this year so us girls decided to use that as a good vacation where it was nice and warm. We left Monday and came back Thursday, it went by way too fast. It was a lot of fun Mckell traveled a lot better than I thought she would but by the end she wanted out. We played games walked around town and ate at the pasta factory it was delicious there bread sticks were to die for. Went to Zions and did a little hike, played in the pool and my 2 sisters got their hair cut, went shopping (I loved the childrens place outlet I had to make myself get out of there before I bought McKell anymore clothes). It was great fun it's sad its already over. Thanks to my Grandma's and Mom for paying for dinners and lunches. I was fun to spend a few days with my sisters, sister-in-law, Mom, and Grandma. I hope we can continue to do this every year.

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

That second picture is so dang cute!

I'm glad you were able to have such a good time and hope that Jeremy let you get a vacation AFTER your vacation. {laugh}

How do you think McKell is going to handle a 9 hour drive to Lake Tahoe!? We should caravan together.

Kati said...

How much FUN!

Bryson and Kristy said...

Oh man that was a blast! And both of the kids were soooo much better than ever imagined! I LOVE our girls weeks! We need to figure out how to have them twice a year! yeah!!!! And you forgot to mention that you were able to use that huge stroller of yours! I mean really, I don't know anyone who would want to buy one! haha I love ya sis! Oh and you too jer bear! Oh and McKell!

Behunin happenins said...

Hey you totally stole my blog background. Where are the blog police when you need them