Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Very Bad day

Monday before Christmas, I had the worst day ever.  Taylee was on one of her cry all day, get into everything, make a mess everywhere, and just be a stink.  Well I had left her with Zander while I ran to help McKell with something and I hear Zander screaming.  So I rush to the living room and he was laying on Taylee with a big ole gash in his nose.  It just topped off my day of heck.  I have no clue what she was doing or what he did but she just said he hit his head.  Oh poor boy I hope you survive your older sisters

 This was the best part of that day, even if it was 4:00 I was just happy she was there
This is his nose a week later, looking much better but he may have an awesome scar to show for it.

2 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

Oh man! Poor little guy. Still looks absolutely adorable, even with the impressive "owie"!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Zander will survive, I guess we all did!

Love Taylee for her unique little personality; she'll keep growing and getting better and better.

Sorry about Zander too! Looking at his nose made me hurt for him. Thank goodness that bad day is over right!??