Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas hoopla

 We were at Smith and Edwards one day and Santa was there.  McKell was super excited to sit on his lap and Taylee was too until it was almost our turn.  Haha I didn't force her for the funny picture although I really wanted to :)
 Our Christmas Sunday dress, it is really hard to get 3 kids smiling at the same time I tell ya
 Barker Family Christmas party Taylee and McKell were angels in the nativity
 Opening Pajamas on Christmas Eve, Zander is so excited can't ya tell


 Getting ready to make Ginger Bread Houses on Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpas house



 She is pretty serious about her decorating skills
 Christmas Morning Fun!  The girls didn't get up until 8 A.M.  I keep counting my lucky stars that they don't get up super early yet. :)



 They love each other can't ya tell.  I love them too, look how cute they are
 They got their 4-wheeler, not what Jeremy wanted to get them but what we could afford this year.  They have loved it!

 Zander got all the important stuff for Christmas!  His first tie isn't that the cutest think you have ever seen, even better Jeremy has a matching one.

New Years Eve the only picture I took.  Poor Maverik haha  We partied at the church with Jeremy's family and said our last goodbyes to the Andersons who were on their way back to Alabama the next day sad sad

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I loved the girls' dresses, so beautiful!

I still can't believe you didn't start your morning until 8am..next year we should switch kids. ;)

And those matching ties for Zander and Jeremy---sweet!

Merry Christmas!! Glad we got to share it with you.