Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bear Lake



This year for Christmas my parents paid for this awesome house up in Bear Lake that my sister in law found.  It was HUGE!!  9,000 square feet huge (our house is 1600 sq ft)  They had a slide to each floor for the kids or the adults too.  There was a trampoline, basketball court, playground, pool, air hockey, theatre room.  To say the least no one was ever bored.  We stayed 2 nights up there ate a lot, slept very little, and laughed a ton.  We found an awesome sledding hill.  I have turned into quite the whimp, McKell dares to go down the hills that I don't anymore.  Oh dear.  Mom got most of the pictures but her are the few I took.

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Hum, yeah, I think I'll buy that house.

ha ha, that sounds awesome! I can't believe you could only enjoy it for 2 days. What a blast!