Friday, January 24, 2014

Treehouse Museum


McKell had another field trip the other day to the tree house museum.  It was a lot of fun for them but too much for me haha.  Keeping track of those two and I took another little boy did me in. Haha  But can you guess what their favorite thing to play with was?  Yep you guessed it the DOLLS!  They could have played there the whole time but the said little boy was less than impressed with that section.  Therefore I had to force them out of there and explore everything else.  I love that these girls love baby dolls so so much.

1 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Ironic!! I was just there with Emily on Wednesday...and yes, it's so hard to keep track of them munchkins in there.

My kids were all over the place; Nathan would play for about 2 minutes and then be ready to see something else.

Fun stuff!