Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goodbye for now

My wonderful Grandma passed away on July 10th, so happy for her to be out of pain and to be re-united with her Husband but oh I am going to miss her (man I am getting teary eyed typing this) We all know death happens, but for me it don't make it any easier. She will be so missed, her house was the meeting house every Sunday for all my family. It is not very often you would go to her house and be the only one there. We have such a close family I hope now that Grandma has left this earth that we can still be as close.

My wonderful forever family, I am so thankful families are forever because I don't know what I would do without these amazing people. (my sister Vanessa left too soon so she was not in the picture and Katie as well)

I know to some it is weird to take pictures of funerals, but for me its my memories. Her casket was beautiful with all the flowers.
Grandma we will miss you dearly until we meet again. I hope to never forget the memories that I have of her. She was a great Grandma that taught me a lot. My sister did an amazing post on her I wish she wasn't private so you could read it, because she is very good with words. But if you are invited to her blog you should for sure read it.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh you are too nice. I just read your blog and was like... oh I should have said that... haha I think You are good at bloggin to. And I stole your family picture:)
Well said big sis!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I know how you feel Natalie!! So grateful they can be returned to loved ones in heaven but already missing the chance to talk with them and have the kids grow to know them.

Glad you could have your whole family there!!