Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bow Holder

So my old Ribbon holding the bows just wasn't doing it, it would hang down low enough that McKell could pull them off and I had bows everywhere all the time. I had seen these frames used to hold bows so I set out to find a cheap frame. I found out quickly that that don't happen for a huge frame. Luckily I have an awesome sister that had found this beauty at a yard sale for $1.oo and she sold it to me. So the total cost of this project was about $3.00, and it looks great in their room

McKell loves to paint so she was so so excited that I let her help me. Everyday now she asks to paint
The finished product, I realized after I did it who cares what ribbon you use, we have enough bows that you don't even see the ribbon so I am glad I didn't buy anything expensive.

6 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

I love it! It looks great Such a cute frame!

Anonymous said...

I love this it looks so good with the lime green

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wow, that's pretty cool. Can't believe you trusted McKell with paint!!!

And I have the same problem with Nathan now...he loves to take Allison's bows off the ribbon.

Becky said...

So I would love to see their bedroom. I am interested to see how the lime green fits in. Great idea!

Jeff's Abby said...

You are so creative! That is a really good idea - and saves space, too.

Heather said...

What a good idea!