Thursday, July 7, 2011

Freedom Run

I forgot about the 1 race I did for the 4th. Honeyvilles Freedom 5k!! I haven't done it for maybe 4 years, and wow has it gotten big.
I felt really good the whole time thought I was running faster than usual only to find out I got 23 minutes, I can't seem to beat that time for racing.
It was fun having all the cheerleaders there and running with people I know again. The only good thing about running a half marathon is 3 miles feels like nothing anymore.
I took 2nd girl overall and 1st in my age group so I got a large bag of Honeyville Grains Pancake mix.

3 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! And we're really looking forward to those pancakes . . . :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wahoo! Awesome prizes this year. And yeah, there are SO MANY people doing that now!

Jeff's Abby said...

Congratulations! Heard that you did well in the Poulsen Triathlon as well!