Monday, October 4, 2010

Diaper Cake



My awesome friend made me this way cute Diaper Cake. I was amazed she had to roll all 96 of those diapers up and put a rubber band around each one. Thank you so much Angie its so cute its hard to take it all apart.

I had my first weekly appointment today, I am dilated to a 1 WAHOO!!! I wasn't dilated that much until the morning of when my water broke. I feel like I am getting somewhere this time.

As of right now I think her name will be Taylee Dawn Jensen but we will see how we feel about that one in a few more weeks.

4 comments:

Jaicee said...

Yea! Way to go, Natalie! It's always smoother and quicker the second time around. Good luck!

Kristy said...

I really like the name :) particularly the middle part!!!! Who was your inspiration??? I can personally say I have always LOVED having my middle name be dawn. I'm certain your little girl will too! And I don't want to jinx you but sounds like your body finally knows how to do this whole birthing thing... we'll see! Love you much! You Rock my world!

Angie said...

Awww, what a cute cake! I can personally say I Love having the middle name of dawn also. Love you Girly, it was great to see you the other day <3

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Good luck! Need a movie night at our house??

Taylee is and adorable name!