Sunday, September 19, 2010

Best Peach Pie


This is the best Peach Pie you will ever try (in my opinion) I didn't have enough peaches so they look a little bare but they will taste good still.

18 Large Marshmellows Melted
1/4 C. evaporated milk

Mix those 2 together in the microwave for 45 Sec. and cool to room temperature

1 C. Whipping Cream
whip and add sugar to taste

Mix all together and fold in peaches
Put in a graham cracker crust

Refridgerate for a bit and ENJOY!!!

We usually put about 10 peaches but we LOVE peaches.


7 comments:

katie said...

Love this recipe. Yours looks so much fluffier and creamier though. I guess I will just have to try yours!

katie said...

Love this recipe. Yours looks so much fluffier and creamier though. I guess I will just have to try yours!

Becky said...

I miss peaches!!!!! Nothing compares to Utah peaches, actually nothing compares to Barker peaches!

So glad you posted this recipe. Lance called looking for it the other day. I completely forgot about this delicious pie!

Kristy said...

Dang my mouth is watering. Oh how I wish my computer had a scratch-and-sniff option. Better yet scratch-n-taste!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Looks Yummy...I LOVE peach season!

Trav kris and conley said...

Cindi b. sent me over, said i needed to check out this recipe! Im excited to try it out, looks so yummy! Thanks! Cute blog by the way, your family is adorable!

Heather said...

Yep, they were delicious!!!