Thursday, October 7, 2010

3rd time a success


So this is my 3rd attempt at Potty Training, the only difference this time is its working!!! My friend let me use her Potty Training Boot Camp and its been amazing to see the difference. I am one that likes to follow a book so its been so nice. We are on day 3 and have had 0 accidents yet today. She told me 2 times she had to go and the 3rd I made her go before her nap. We have spent a lot of time together which has actually been a blessing. I have found myself with this pregnancy that I just want her to play by herself and I clean or do other stuff. Getting down to her level at this point is just plainly uncomfortable. But this has forced me to be on the floor with her and playing. (I am terribly sore every night but who cares) She is such a fun little girl its been great. It might just happen after all only 1 child in diapers. YIPEE!!!! She has 3 weeks to get it down pact I have faith in her and know she can do it.

4 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

what a huge relief! i hope it sticks and when baby comes she doesnt retaliate! good for her before 2! way to go mom!

Kristy said...

wow you look really young in that picture ps. That's awesome! I love that you call it boot camp. I hope McKell keeps it up and makes life easy for you, but who knew potty triaing would bring you closer to her! That is neat. Soak up the final moments of life with one :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yay! Tell me ALL about it! I also want Nathan to be potty trained before #2 but how do I start??

We have the potty chair, we talk to him about using it for poopy, and we set him on it occasionally. He's actually showed us himself a couple of times when he needs to use it.

Do you simply take the diaper off? Do you set her on it every 10 minutes?

Veronica said...

Good for you. I have definitly gotten in that mode with my boys. So miserable I don't want to bend and sit on the floor, but you are so right I need to spend more quality time like that before the baby comes. Thanks for the inspiration.