Friday, May 28, 2010

Officially a Graduate


Our Happy Family

We were getting rained on so she wanted to be under cover with me

I just thought she looked really cute so I had to get some pictures of her
We celebrated with an actual party back in January that I already posted about but his school held the ceremony last night up at Weber State. Stevens Henager for sure has the best graduation ceremonies. They had 1 speaker and a music group Velocity come they were awesome. They did some Beach Boys and Miley Cyrus then handed out diplomas.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

She does look pretty cute in all of those pictures. Congrats to the graduate and on the new house. It looks GREAT! *sigh*...someday...;)

Heather said...

Congratulations, Jeremy!!! We are really proud of you. And what happened to McKell . . . she looks so grown up all of a sudden!!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I agree, the shortest and funnest commencement ever!

Congratulations Jeremy!

(loved that ice cream)