Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving time

Well we are finally homeowners!!!!! Crazy thing is we are moving tomorrow it still doesn't seem real to me I never thought this day was come I seriously felt like time was moving backwards on me. We got the keys Monday and I have spent 2 days painting McKells new room and one wall in the living room, but not without the help of my good friend Nicki and my Mom and Sister Vanessa. Its been fun, and I think McKells room turned out cute. Eventually we will paint it all but we will do a little at a time because I hate painting. So you probably won't see any new p0sts from me for awhile we will be without internet probably the first time since Internet became the cool thing. It is going to be a hard adjustment but I am sure I will have plenty of stuff to fill my time now that I have my own home. IF you can't tell I am STOKED!!! Our new washer and dryer were delivered today and that made me more excited.

As with the pregnancy, everything is going good I have thrown up this time so that was a little different. Then a few weeks ago I ended up with the flu I think I threw up 8 times that day not fun but it was kinda nice to just lay in bed while Jeremy took care of McKell and I just slept and read a book. I guess I will find out what it is at the end of the month but have not scheduled that yet. Any guesses to what you think I will have? My guess is a boy although I really want another girl, I guess a boy would be fun. I just always wanted McKell to be as close to her sister as me and my sister Kristy are.

Toodles to the World Wide Web hopefully it is not too long before we meet again.

7 comments:

Cami said...

Where is your house at? I missed out on some information. Congratulations! How fun to decorate a house that is permanent! Some time you will have to post pictures.

Mindy said...

Wow, I'm jealous. Someday we'll be done with school, and someday we'll own a house... Good luck with all the painting and fix-up. Sounds fun!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yay! So happy you got your keys...this is happening FAST for you!

Can't wait to see your personal touch on the house and hope we can still hang out often.

Glad that you're exciting about your pregnancy despite the "oops" of it. I think for some reason you'll have a boy...but who knows!?

You and I both will be "disconnected" for awhile. But at least we have our own homes. ;)

Anonymous said...

Loved have McKell over to play. She need to come more often. Can wait to see the house.

The Baxters said...

Congrats on the house! I must admit Im a little jealous! One day... good luck with the move!

Zane and Cami said...

I'm so excited for ya Nat! And I feel ya on the being parted from the internet...believe me...you will find ways to get it! Good luck with the move though!

Angie said...

Congrats on the house. I am excited for you guys, even though it is further away than I would like for you to be :) My guess is that you will have a boy (since your sick this time and you was not before.) Also them boys will "sneek" up on ya! lol Love and Miss you!! Give McKell a hug for me <3