Monday, February 15, 2010

Sleepy Head

Thank Heavens for technology, I have always thought it was funny when kids fall asleep while eating and it just so happens that it happened today. Jeremy took the pictures for me I love it!
Everyone sit down while you read this because you might just faint. But................ McKell is finally getting her 1st tooth ITS A MIRACLE. Only took 15 long months to get that thing but its poking up I can feel the sharp little thing. So to celebrate she ate lots of chicken for dinner. Yum Yum

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay! I am so happy for her! The Tooth Fairy has blessed your family.

Misty said...

Nice!! Charlie may be following in her footsteps! Not even a sign of a tooth!!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

ZZZzzzzz...

That's so funny, I love "sleeping while eating" pictures.

And Congratulations on finally getting that first tooth! We're so excited! She's going to LOVE the smorgasbord of food she'll eat now.

Heather said...

HOORAY for the tooth! You've been waiting a long, long time! :)