Sunday, February 28, 2010

#2

McKell has 2 teeth now the only silly thing is they are both on the left side one on top and one on bottom.
Nothing exciting has been happening, I have wanted to start planning something for our 3 year anniversary but we don't know if Jeremy will have a new job by then and no vacation time. Pretty much our lives are just on hold praying for a job to come our way soon. What a stressful time in our lives, I feel bad for anyone else out there that is searching for a job.
Me and McKell are just waiting for summer to spend our days at the pool and outside all day long. I think she is getting a bit tired of staying inside all day, only going from the house to the car to another house or a store. It will be here soon enough though right. I have gotten pretty close to being caught up on my scrapbooking this winter so that has been nice now if I could just have motivation to do it all summer too I would be good.
Sorry no pictures that's how exciting things have been around here.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Oooh, I can't wait for summertime either!! So much fun and so much space for the kids to explore!

So excited that McKell finally got some teeth; that's funny where they ended up though! ;)

Yes, we feel your frustration over the job hunt and hope one day this worry will be over. I think you should plan something for your anniversary though...we loved going to The Boondocks last year.

Just a day would be worth it.

Heather said...

I like your new background. And hey - let us know if you need a babysitter for any anniversary plans!! Especially if you go somewhere like Midway . . . or even St. George!! (St. George gets my vote - warm, sunny, swimming pools, mountain biking)