Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentine

Yes I realize I have already made a few posts about Valentines, but I forgot to post about the gift I gave Jeremy. I thought it turned out so good I could not leave it out. It took me all day to finish it. I seen the idea on Studio 5 and though perfect that will be fun. It was fun but very time consuming. I used all our old pictures just because they were more fun. Here is a few of the pages I did.


Our Valentines date was fun, we celebrated Saturday down in American Fork. No pictures though. We started out going sledding, then went to a Chinese Restaurant that was super tasty. Then the guys had a wonderful idea they would send us girls to Valentines Day while they went to Avatar. It worked out great because I know Jeremy would have hated Valentines Day. It was pretty good I thought it was a bit choppy but funny none the less. After the movie we went for shakes and back to the McMullin home for Pizza with the rest of the family. What a perfect day. Thank you Gay for watching McKell is was so nice to have a day out.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

And I thought you hated Valentine's Day????

;)

That is a WAY cute idea for a gift, I love it!

Heather said...

You're a natural at scrapbooking, Natalie! We had a great time on Saturday . . . thanks for making the drive!! And yeah - we didn't do so well at taking pictures, did we?!