Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

My Birthday came and went I had an awesome day. We were able to go over to the Logan pool which was great because Logan School district had already started school so the pool was empty. Kristy, Bryson, Vanessa, Trevin, Madilyn, MaKayla, Dallin, Jeremy, me and McKell were all able to spend a nice afternoon at the pool. I was so mad with all us that have nice cameras no one brought one. OOPS! We were also able to help move Kristy into their new apt. and enjoy some tasty Little Ceasars Pizza YUMMY! and to top it all off we went to LaBeaus for a milk shake. The Raspberry one was pretty nasty but the Butter finger one was delish. Thanks everyone for all the birthday gifts and wishes. I got some scrap booking to do now with all my cool paper and stickers. Then on Sunday my Mom and sisters made a wonderful Chinese dinner, with chow mein, sweet and sour chicken and generals chicken all so good.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Late Birthday!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Happy Birthday! Glad your day was so much fun....lots of yummy food it sounds like.

Here's to another year!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie!! We had fun with you guys at Tucanos, and mountain biking, too! :)