Monday, September 14, 2009

Millions and Millions of Peaches

Here is what we have been doing lately, spending lots of time with Grandma and selling lots of Peaches. It has been a lot of fun since me and my sister Vanessa do it together. She has made lots of tasty meals and I have boxed a lot of peaches. McKell has loved having people around all the time especially Madilyn she does not take her eyes off of her for very long and she always makes her smile. At this time I am very thankful she cannot crawl yet. I like that I can leave her inside while I run out for a bit and I come back and she is in the same spot where I left her. After next week though McKell please learn to crawl or walk for that matter.




Yep I am a box child, I spend lots of time playing with my toes in these big boxes. Its funny how everyone that comes says I will take that box is it for sale. I just hope I am blesse with another angel child.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

ha ha ha. She looks so darn cute with all those YUMMY peaches!

I wonder if all those people REALLY want to buy her or if they just enjoy seeing her beautiful smile.

Bryson and Kristy said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!!! And I think it will be really cool for her when she is older... assuming she loves pictures as much as us! But I love any pictures of us when we were younger and we are on the farm or just really showing what we spent our time doing! And yes you need more pictures of her sitting in the box playing with her toes because it is soooo cute!!!! She is so perfect i just love her! And you... and Jer for that matter! :) aahh