Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've been Tagged

Dating

our wedding day

Now this is about the husbands

1. What is his name? Jeremy
2. Who eats more? Definitely Jeremy unless its dessert
3. Who said "I love you" first? Jeremy
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? Well, it depends on the moment and subject- but honestly, usually him!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me.
7. Who does the laundry? Me, but he does it every once in a while
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy does
9. Who pays the bills? we both do
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. What meals do you cook together? Dinner
12. Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but he can be too
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Jeremy
14. Who has more siblings? I do 1 Brother 3 Sisters and he has 3 sisters
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think I do but probably Jeremy
16. What do you like to do together? Biking, Running, Hiking, Motorcycling
17. Who eats more sweets? For sure ME
18. His guilty pleasures? Computer Games
19. How did you meet? We met in High School at a FBLA (future business leaders of america) activity, I already knew is twin sister so she introduced us there and we have been together ever since (besides the 2 years he was on his mission) So we are High School sweet hearts.
20. Who asked who out first? Jeremy asked me to the last school dance of my 11th grade year.
21. Who proposed? Jeremy over a candle light dinner he made
22. Who kissed who first? Jeremy
23. His best features? I love his eyes, they are really blue and I always wanted to have blue eyes so lets hope this passes on to our children.
24. His greatest quality? Friendly, he is sure to say Hello to everyone, even when he talks to someone on the phone that he does not even know he is very friendly
25. Tag: Sabrina, Kristy, Veronica, Vanessa, and Katie



2 comments:

Bryson and Kristy said...

Because you put me on the "tag" item.... do I do what you did?

Kati said...

It is great to know more about Jeremy! I don't know him at all! You two are a way cute couple! I can't wait for your family to grow!