Friday, July 18, 2008

Responsibilities

At work we had this head honcho dental lady come in and tell us everything we are doing wrong and that Dr. Adams is gonna have to close his doors if it is not fixed mostly just because we were not collecting everything we should have. So she decided that would be my job now I am not a dental assistant no more just front office work. I don't know how much I like it, its kinda frustrating because I now have to deal with insurance stuff and we all know how much fun that is. I am sure things will get better once I understand it all but all I wanted was to be a Dental Assistant I don't know how I got in charge of collecting money.

6 comments:

Kati said...

What a change! Good luck with it! Insurance is the pits!!!! As soon as you understand it, let me in on the secret- I can't get anything figured out with them it seems. They are as bad a "rebates."

Becky Anderson said...

Welcome to the corporate world Natalie! It looks like you enjoy it about as much as the rest of us. I'm surprised, though, that not even dental assistants can escape it.

Lance said...

Maybe you can get really good at it and come work with me someday!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Sounds like the typical job--roles & responsibility descriptions changing as quick as fuel prices! Just stay determined, you can do anything you put your mind to.

Kati said...

Natalie! How is your pregnancy going? Are you feeling well?? Work stresssin' you- or you doing ok??

Kati said...

They have moved me back to the 17 of Nov. SO SO SO SOOOO Far away!!! The pregnancy is going... well going. Slowly but surely. It has been my hardest pregnancy yet, but still not as bad as most other people's. The baby is moving a lot and that is always awesome and the boys love to feel his little kicks!