Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Its a..............................................................

So I had my big ultra sound today, it was so exciting. Baby is still alive and we got a good shot of what it was. ITS A GIRL!!!!!!! I am way excited I was hoping it was a girl. It was so exciting to get to have her point out all the different parts even though I could not exactly tell what everything was. I am very thankful for this time and definitely can't wait for December and to start getting stuff ready.

5 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you both and know that you will have the most beautiful, darling baby girl ever!

Can't wait to see her and hold her!

Becky said...

Wahoo! Another girl in the fam! I wouldn't worry about clothes for her. Olivia was born in November so we have lots of clothes all boxed up. And we won't be stingy, either. As soon as you guys come come pick it up, that box is as good as yours :-)

Kati said...

Well CONGRATS!!! That is really really exciting for you! Although I feel it is a little lopsided- Barkers get most of the girls and Baxters get most of the boys... Is is always going to be this way?? Well Congrats! We are totally excited for you!!!!

Jess's old blog said...

congrats!!! i'm glad to see you have a blogspot! I update this a ton more than facebook!

Heather said...

The first granddaughter . . . yippee!! You guys will be so good with a girl - and I love the name you have chosen. Love you both!