Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not Yet

I was all excited for our last Dr. appointment since I thought I might find out what we are having. We got there and they took me into the normal check up room so I knew for sure I was not going to find out this time. All they did was let us hear the heart beat which was cool, but they scheduled our big ultra sound for July 18. Only about 25 more days and we will know. HOORAY!!!!!! Its killing me I see all these cute things but I don't want to buy them until I know what we are having.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

hearing the heart beat is amazing and what a comfort to know that your baby's heart is still ticking. Isn't it so hard not knowing what gender your having. I don't know how those that don't find out do it. The suspense would kill me.

katie said...

We already know it will be a boy so what is all this suspense about?

Kati said...

Natalie! Hey I just found your blog! Good luck on waiting to find out about the gender- it totally kills me to wait!! The disneyland trip looks like a blast! I can't wait to do that someday with Brad and the kids!

Matt and Vanessa said...

What's this about her having a boy? I am hoping its a girl, but the last three people I have hoped would have a girl have had boys. Maybe I better start hoping its a boy!