Sunday, September 15, 2013

Peach Days 10K











Oh my goodness this race kicked my BUTT!!!  I know its a hard race to begin with but holy smokes, it was HARD.  I ran most the way going back and forth with a lady pushing her stroller so I knew I HAD to beat her.  I run with a stroller most days and know how hard it is so I wasn't going to let her beat me.  And thank Heavens she didn't. :)  I ran it in 48:09 and took 3rd in my age group.  My sisters came in about 30 seconds behind me, and Vanessa also took 3rd in her age group.  3 weeks to Half Marathon Yikes

4 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

You are awesome!!! What half marathon are you running?

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Way to go! 3rd in your age...you're amazing. And so fun to run with sisters!!

Jensen Family said...

Kirsten doing the Huntsville Half on September 28th. Awesome or just plain crazy haha

Zane and Cami said...

You are so awesome!!! 3 mos after having a baby, too! Seriously-you rock.