Tuesday, May 7, 2013

37 weeks


Made it to 37 weeks hopefully only 3 or less to go.   Could be 4 weeks though because I want to go into labor on my own this time.  But I will only go 1 week over so we shall see.  Getting excited to be able to move pain free again.  No one ever told me that pregnancy #3 was this brutal, but its killing me.  My awesome friend helped me paint the stripes and I love how it turned out, now just need some decorations for the other wall and we will be set.  Well besides picking a name that is. :)  Girls are more than ready to have a baby in the house and to have their Mom back!

2 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

I love it! Boys are so fun;) I'll come run a seven miler with you when you want to go into labor;) just call me!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

So cute, stripes can hard! I'm excited for you...so close.