Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 2, Half of 3


 Second half of day two went alright.  She did really good until I got tired of being inside so we went out to play for a bit.  (sorry for those that drive by and see her bare bum just know its for a good cause) Then she had a lot of accidents, can't believe how much she pees sometimes.  Then later that night we were invited to a BBQ so I figured we would put underwear on and take her potty before we leave.  Hahaha probably a bad idea she had 2 accidents there and I brought her home to go potty twice.  She is getting tired of the potty by now.  Thank Heavens its bed time

Day 3

Love the bum!
Day 3 didn't start out so good, she went a couple times in the potty told me once then 2 accidents in a row.  I am getting frustrated and tired of doing it at this point but must press on.  Jeremy says just to think of it as the 3rd quarter gotta keep going and don't give up the game is almost over.  Nice way to think of it.  McKell is doing better with it today, yesterday she was attention deprived.  After the 2 accidents I talked to her about the potty and telling Mom.  Success!  She told me when we were jumping and making lunch.  HOORAY!  Nap time now, I really really enjoy this time of the day. 

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

You are a good mom! My baby is only a month younger and I can't even comprehend trying to potty train her right now. I'm gonna wait till she turns 2 I think. Good luck!!

Kristy said...

Yes hang in there! and my goodness what a cute bum!

Heather said...

Hee hee! What a funny picture!