Thursday, November 3, 2011

Provo Half


I decided to give the Half Marathon thing another chance this year. I was not gonna let myself end on a sad note (bear lake half) This race did not disappoint! Me and Heather decided to dress up as Aggie Fans, it was fun to dress up but I got some negative comments which was funny to me. The Provo Halloween Half Marathon is one you should all do. Its super fast and fun to see all the costumes as you are running. Despite the sore legs for the next 5 days it was worth it. I set 3 goals this time, and accomplished everyone of them. 1st was to not walk at all, 2nd was to not stop at the porta potties, and 3rd was to do it in 1 hour 44 minutes. To my surprise I did it in 1 HOUR 39 MINUTES! I was shocked. Heather did amazing as usual and even beat her Bear Lake time with a time of 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES she is FAST!

3 comments:

Kati said...

FANTASTIC!!!! If you liked the Provo Half, you would LOVE the Utah Vall Marathon--- just sayin'!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

WAY TO GO on completing your goals!! Especially the "no potty break" ha ha

I liked your costumes (negative comments huh...mmmm) and love that last picture. Poor tired legs.

Heather said...

AWESOME JOB!!!!! It was fun . . . thanks for running it with me! Next year I guess you'll have to dress as a BYU fan! :)