Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween NIGHT


Trick or Treating was so fun, McKell was hilarious. She caught on fast that all she had to do is go door to door and knock say trick or treat and they would giver her candy. haha She is my kind of girl, she doesn't just take on piece she fills her hands up. Then she would say she had to get some for Taylee it was funny. She didn't want the night to end. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Oh and since this is my last post of the night I though I would share McKell has an imaginary friend named JOJO no idea where it came from she just started talking to someone today and I said who you talking to she says JOJO see. lol it was hilarious. I once had an imaginary friend named GIGI pretty close to the same. I have to admit I think McKell is a mini me. LOVE IT

3 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

McKell's costume is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love it.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

lol, I love that smile! Happy Halloween you sweet-toothed girl!

Heather said...

Yes, JoJo came to our house when McKell visited, too! :)