Sunday, October 9, 2011

Peach Season




We just finished our weeks of selling peaches up on my Family farm. I always look forward to this time of year to go spend at Grandma's with my Sister and her kids. But this year was a bit difficult with miss Taylee. She is cRaZy! She eats everything. This bottom picture was after we found her knawing on a piece of manure! I say it just strengthens her immune system right. YUCK!~
It was a bit sad this year to not have Grandma sitting in her chair yelling at us as we run in and out.

My kids love Fruit, and especially my Dads amazing Peaches!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Gross, Gross, Taylee!!

Veronica said...

oh yuck! I would have been so sick to my stomach, how was hers? Silly girl:)

The Pollard Family said...

Oh my goodness! What a stinker:) I am not looking forward to the "put absolutely everything in your mouth" stage again. Natalie, where do you guys live? I remember you saying one time you live close to me. If so we should totally go running sometime. It'd be fun to do long runs with someone...

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yuck! Can't believe she did that! Good thing Mom saved you the rest of the week.

Yes, those peaches are AMAZING! I just loved them.