Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Party


Wiggle car races

Yes she loved the cupcake


Eating the rocks

Opening presents with lots of awesome cousins to help

Racing

Grandma and Vanessa

The entrace

Rock cupcakes

The masterpiece

Some more guests!

Well her birthday is not technically until Thursday but we celebrated today! I did the theme of Candyland. I thought it turned out perfect, but my stupid camera is having issues so a lot pictures were out of focus. arrrrhhhhggggg!
As usual I stress over a party to have it all over in 2 hours anyways why do I always do that. We had pizza for lunch, did some relay races on the wiggle cars (super fun), opened presents and she had her first cupcake. The cupcakes were all for her, they were suppose to be grey but I couldn't ever get the color so they are poop color instead haha but she loves rocks so they had the candy rocks on them and boy was she excited when she saw them.
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us, and for the presents. And Neisha for the awesome balloon decor. If you ever need balloons I know where to find them. Check them out on facebook at the The ballooneybin, she does great work.
We love you Taylee thanks for the great year, you have been such a great addition to our family.

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

That was a WAY FUN party! Thanks so much.

I didn't get the rocks on the cupcakes for awhile...ha ha, then I understood it!

Everything was beautiful!

Zane and Cami said...

Whoa!! That is the coolest 1 year old birthday party I have ever seen!! I love it.

Mindy said...

Looks like lots of fun and lots of work! I love the rock idea, although hopefully it doesn't encourage her to eat MORE rocks!!! ;)