Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flashbacks




So as a kid I was blessed with some pretty rotten hair. That would not grow or my Mom just kept it short not really sure. So when I was a little girl I always always wanted a ponytail. But for some reason my hair never grew long enough for one. So my Mom being the awesome Mom that she is introduced me to tights. You simply but a pair of tights or 2 (if you want to braid it) on your head and then you have long "hair" (wish I had pictures) Well me and my best friend Karlee wore these everyday for it seems like forever. We thought we were awesome! Everyone soon referred to us as tightheads.
Sunday McKell kept trying to pull her hair into a ponytail like Maddi and Peytons (her cousin, and friend) Flashbacks just came pouring in. The poor girl has crazy hair and it will not grow either, it has not been cut in over a year and its still short. We made it do though and pulled it into a pony tail and she has never been happier she can't leave it alone. I just about introduced her to tights. :) For some reason I think she looks adorable with her hair slicked back.

9 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wow, she looks so grown up like that! Is tomorrow the first day of Kindergarten?? j/k

Zane and Cami said...

She definitely looks adorable!!! I love it!

WJ said...

I agree! It makes her looks grown up. But so ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute with her hair pulled up

Kristy said...

She is seriously the cutest little girl! And that ponytail, although adorable, makes her look like such a big girl! My baby is growing up :)
But seriously.... you HAVE to introduce her to the tight heads! I mean it is pretty much your duty as a good mother, isn't it? haha mane give it another year, but by the time she's 5 I'll show her if you don't! hee hee. Love her!

Kati said...

lol! That is so funny about the tights! Her hair does look adorable, the truck also looks great! WE <3 TRUCKS!!!!

karen said...

I love it! I can't believe how absoulutly Darling she is with that cute ponytail.

Veronica said...

Love it she looks so adorable and grown up

Heather said...

Wish I knew you back then, Natalie!! What a laugh!