Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jeremy's GIFT!



I can't believe I forgot to mention this sweet ride. One day back in June I scheduled family pictures and to make Jeremy happy since he hates pictures I told him we could go test drive a Tundra. Well one thing led to another and we almost walked off with it that day. Luckily we didn't we would have never been able to afford the payments. We kinda forgot about it but wished we really had a truck Then a couple weeks later they called and said they could get our payments to 200 a month so Jeremy once again jumped on it. He went and listened to them and it was if you leased it. At this point our Hyundai had been giving us trouble so we wanted something new so so bad. Well long story short its ours! We have loved having a truck, you can do so much more with a truck than a car. Its great. Jeremy's dream came true a little sooner than we had thought.

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Happy Birthday! and Christmas, and Easter, and Fathers Day...

ha ha, that's awesome Jeremy finally got his TRUCK! He's wanted one since he was a baby...believe me. :)

Zane and Cami said...

I LOVE the Tundra. For some reason Zane doesn't like them...and I think they are AWESOME. So happy for you guys!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

hey! what kind of hyundai did you have? we have a sonata, and funny thing is ryan wants a tundra! that is exciting!