Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Its my Birthday I can cry if I want to....



My birthday was great this year, Jeremy let me sleep in longer than him after Taylee was up all night screaming (okay for 2 hours from 3-5) went and helped with a service project, celebrated at Boondocks, Tucanos, and Denny's. What a day I have never eaten so much in my life in one day, I felt sick.
I Love Bumper Boats the only sad thing was, Taylee could not ride on them so we had to go separate, not near as fun.For your Birthday at Boondocks if you sign up on line they give you a free day to play plus a 5 dollar game card. So we enjoyed some fun arcade games, and rides. This one was a Rollercoaster type ride. Taylee was pretty worried.
Race cars, I wasn't so good at these I started at first and ended at 7th WOW, I need practice
Miracle, Yes she is smiling haha

Sunday my Mom took all the pictures, but we had a party at our house with all the family. It was so much fun. Thanks for all the Birthday Phone Calls, texts and gifts it was a great day.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you had a great day. Sad we couldn't be there to celebrate it with you :) Thanks for sharing it with us in pictures.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I love the boondocks! And you made me sick hearing about all the food. But I guess it was your birthday! Happy 26th year!

Heather said...

Now you are a beautiful 26-year-old!!! Glad it was a good day. And wait - you went to Denny's for dinner after lunch at Tucano's??!!!