Thursday, August 18, 2011

Estes Park, CO

We recently returned from a week long vacation to Colorado. Now this was my first time in Colorado, and it was beautiful. The crisp early morning runs were a favorite.

We did lots of
Biking
Swimming
Running
Eating
Driving

A little
Relaxing (gotta love vacations)
Sleeping


(5 minute bike ride and they were out)

Daddy and his 2 adorable girls

Rocky Mountain National Park

Me and Taylee rocked the Bumper Boats

I loved these things they were a BLAST!!!!

Canoeing in Lake Estes

And we are horrible with taking pictures so that is all folks. I will have to get some from my sister-in-laws. It was a great trip, but great to be home again. The best thing about family vacations is I only have to cook 1 dinner for a WEEK!! And yes I am having a hard time getting back into it.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Well from what I can see in the few pics.... Looks really pretty! I sure do love colorado for that reason! And I had no idea what bumper boats where... But they do look really fun! And boating in the lake looks fun! Your poor girls were dead but I guess thats sign for a good vacation :)

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And when we finally move to Colorado you can come visit us any time you want and I will cook for you the whole week. Sounds like a good deal to me :)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

That's so true about only having to cook one meal! awesome! Looking at your pictures reminds me of all the fun, it was great!

I miss the evenings together without the kids!

Heather said...

A trip to the grocery store will probably help with those meal-time dilemmas!!! :) It was a FUN trip! Thanks for all the memories, and for being such good roommates!! I can definitely share my pictures, too! :)