Tuesday, November 2, 2010

McKell and Taylee


She has quite the rash on her face, yeah for sensitive skin.

McKell thinks its pretty cool to hold Taylee's bottle.

And she loves to have her picture taken by Taylee,

A Mother of 2 has been quite the adventure, I have not had a day alone yet Thank Heavens. I am a little nervous that I am gonna go nuts. I guess it has hit McKell that she is not alone anymore. She whines and whines and won't listen anymore, I don't know if it is for attention or what but its getting old fast. Taylee was spoiled in the hospital with a bottle because I had to supplement her due to a big weight loss. Now she will not nurse, which is fine during the day because McKell likes to hold her bottle. I just hope she will learn soon.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Thanks for the heads up...too bad I can't change my mind about having 2!! ha ha

I hope McKell gets used to sharing her "mommy" soon and I hope Taylee learns how to eat; though, it would be sort of nice (despite the cost) to not breastfeed her right?

I LOVE that picture of Jeremy with "his girls" and I think it's so cute how McKell is grinning from ear-to-ear in all the pictures...I can tell she loves having a real baby in her house!

Congrats again! Taylee is a doll.

Heather said...

Jeremy looks like a natural with two little girls!! Here's the best advice I was given when I had Carter: treat the first three months like it's your "fourth" trimester, and don't expect too much. Life starts getting back to normal after about three months!!