Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally!!

We have finally found a movie that McKell will watch the whole thing. Hooray!!! Its only a half hour but that's 30 minutes that she is entertained. She loves animals, so its fun to actually watch her watch the movie.
We have decided its time to take the binki away, she won't go to sleep like she use to so I guess its time. I hate to hear her cry so this is going to be hard on me.
Today things seemed pretty calm she seems to be getting a little better with a sister. After plenty of time outs, she may be settling down. I will cross my fingers.

3 comments:

WJ said...

Hang in the Nat! It does get better! Stick with the no binkie and in a couple of days she will be fine! Good Luck! I remember those days.

Misty said...

Charlie has been without a binkie for a week now and it is getting better by the minute! The first 3 days are the hardest! It's nice when they will finally sit through a whole movie! Jack is finally there!! Yea!

Zane and Cami said...

Nat-your girls are so beautiful. I'm proud of ya for putting so much work into McKell's outfit for Halloween-even if she didn't wear the cute tutu-she still was a cute cowgirl! And congrats on the baby!